The Human Resources Unit is responsible for maintaining communication with the teaching and administrative bodies as well as monitoring university policies and procedures to achieve high performance in both quantity and quality, it aims to draw in highly qualified personnel, create a state-of-the-art work environment that fosters creativity and a sense of belonging, and employ contemporary technologies.
– Verify that the decisions and practices of the unit align with the rules and regulations that are currently in effect at the university.
– Assign cadres with exceptional training and credentials who can effectively and responsibly handle the work of the university.
– Attend to employee concerns and create a work atmosphere that fosters creativity and a sense of community.
– Serving as a point of contact for staff and university authorities.
– Reaching stability and contentment in one’s work.