The Human Resources unit carries out the tasks of following up on the policies and procedures at the university and communicating with the teaching and administrative bodies. It seeks to attract highly qualified candidates and achieve a developed work environment that enhances innovation and belonging in line with the instructions and regulations in force and the use of modern technologies to achieve high performance in quantity and quality.
- Ensure that the decisions and procedures of the department conform with the instructions and regulations in force at the university.
- Provide employees with distinguished experiences and qualifications who can carry out the university’s work efficiently and responsibly.
- Follow up on personnel affairs and provide a stimulating work environment for innovation and belonging.
- Act as a link between the staff and the university administration.
- Achieve job satisfaction and stability.